Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Time to Scrapbook!!

I have been behind my scrapbook pages mainly because I have been behind printing my photos! When  Shutterfly ran their free 101 photos this weekend, I had to jump on the opportunity! They are my favorite company to do my prints through. I placed the order on Sunday and received my photos today (Wednesday)


As most people know, my main scrapbook subject is my little one! I have been dying to make a page for him using DCWV's Kidlet Stack! I dug this gorgeous stack out of my mounds of DCWV Stacks and got to work on August's Stack-a-holic Challenge!


Here is my take on this month's sketch:


The sketch called for two photos, but I just couldn't choose just two! My son was in a smiling, photographic mood so I took advantage of this opportunity!




I embellished my page with Washi Tape, May Arts Twill Striped Ribbon, Thickers, and several cutouts of these little cute creatures!



I love the stack so much, I also created these fun Onesie Baby Cards!

These cards are embellished with May Arts' Twill Ribbon, American Crafts Ribbon, DCWV Sentiments, K & Co Stickers, Kaisercraft flowers, and buttons from my stash!


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment