Saturday, August 17, 2013

Double Rainbow

I have been terrible with these posts! I set them up and schedule them to be posted a certain day, but instead of hitting PUBLISH, I hit save so they stay as drafts.


A few months ago, I was randomly chosen to win a prize pack from my favorite paper company DCWV. In my prize pack came the 6x6 Fiber Stack. I love the texture of the papers in this stack and have been waiting for inspiration to create with it. 


One day, while sorting through my paper stash, I noticed how beautiful the rainbow colors were in this stack and just wanted to create something simple! I a half in strip of each color, then cut those stripes in half. I ended up with 3 inch long strips of each color. I arranged the strips on my card, creating one vertical and one horizontal card.


I stamped some images using Fiskar's Cupcakes and More stamps and Studio G ink. I love the final products I came up with me! These are great celebration and birthday cards!!



No comments:

Post a Comment