Sunday, August 25, 2013

Nautical Anchor

I have been feeling a bit under the weather the last few days so the crafting has been at a minimum. At least this gives me the opportunity to post up a few of my past projects. I have been on a crafting spree and cranking out projects quicker than I can create posts! Here is one of my recent faves!

After learning Quilling, it has become one of my favorite crafts. It's probably the only craft I can work around my rambunctious two year old. Plus one of my favorite thing about is, it's less expensive! I just use all my scraps I've been hoarding! 


I created this project for our yearly fair. Every year I go, I see all the craft projects entered into exhibits and I keep thinking, I should do that next year! Years later, I finally did it! I wanted something to be current to trends, so I did a cute Nautical theme! Crossing my fingers, I hope I get an award for this bad boy!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you all enjoy what's left of this great summer and keep away from the bug that's rubbing around!!



No comments:

Post a Comment