Friday, August 9, 2013

Christmas in August!

I am such a huge fan of DCWV's Monthly Challenges! I have been participating in these for a couple of years! Before they started the card sketches, they mostly did Scrapbook Layout sketches. I started it because it was a great way to get caught up on layouts! But I absolutely fell in love with the card sketches which they started last year!

This is August's sketch and I LOVE it! When I looked at it, the first thing I thought of was Christmas! The little tags look like Christmas Stockings hanging in front of the chimney! I love it!


Here is my take on the sketch using DCWV's Christmas Paper Stack and Corrugate Stack



I embellished my card with Imaginisce Canvas Stickers, May Arts Ribbon, Divine Twine, Studio 112 Gems, and Buttons!


I am definitely ready for the holiday season!!!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment