Wednesday, August 21, 2013

All My Life


A lot of my crafts are usually either inspired by the products I would like to use, or in the case of scrapbook layouts, the photos I want to display. This project was no different. In 2008, my Parents celebrated their 25th Anniversary. They met and got married in the Philippines and had a small wedding. For their 25th, they decided to celebrate with a vow renewal and a big reception! This photo was taken of my Dad singing to my Mom.


I absolutely love this photograph! It says it all! It's the type of love and dedication everyone inspires to have!


For this layout, I used my DCWV Delightful Stack. I used a journaling card from the stack and wrote the lyrics of the song on it. I added my large title using Basic Grey Alphas and my little title using American Crafts Rub on Alphas. Of course I couldn't make a layout without my go to embellishment, May Arts Ribbon. I also created my mini rosettes using for my  DCWV stack and added some pearls. A small hint I added was the hand stitched detailing!

Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment