Monday, August 29, 2011

Projects and Challenges

I took this pic of my boys. I was inspired by The Scrappiest: Sketch 132. I also wanted to do something different, so I used Burlap and Buttercups Shapes Challenge. For the shapes challenge, I cut out small hearts and linked them together.


This next one is for Sketchy Thursdays' 8.25 Challenge.


I created four playing cards using my parents, brothers, and my initial.

This final pic is a favorite of my parents. My mom wanted a pic of Ethan that she can put in her locker for work. I decided to create a frame for it. I will be entering this to Frosted Design's School Paper Challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeee your lo's and that frame is ADORABLE! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is soooooo cute!!!! Great layout of the boys. My favorite layouts are the ones with my husband and the kids :)

    ReplyDelete