Monday, August 8, 2011

My favorite!

I realized I haven't posted anything with the only thing I love more than crafting lately! So here it is!

This outfit was from Grandpa and Grandma! He is finally big enough to wear it!


He got this outfit and new little shoes yesterday!! He needed shoes similar to Daddy's so we got him these! So stinkin cute!! Plus I love the shoes because they don't come off of his foot easily like the others do!


So yesterday, I had to go and attend a class for our son's baptism. I left the daddy and baby home and I get this picture via text! My husband popped out the lenses of a 3D glasses and had this lil one wear it! He reminded me of Chicken Little so I posted up a pick in comparison!

I love my little guy and my little guy LOVES the camera! I take so many pictures of him, I don't know how I can possibly catch up with the Scrapbook Pages!!




1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie. Congrats on being a new mommy. Darling little blog too!

    ReplyDelete