Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Couldn't Stay Away too Long!!

You know I couldn't stay away too long!! My friend had a scrapbook party and it pretty much got me rolling again! This is what I created during her party using Shimelle's Sketch of the week. I was in a bit of a monochromatic mood and came up with this!


Lasting Memories has a "What's Your Secret" Challenge. Here's my little secret!


Pulling the top of my cloud reveals my journaling!

I have been in a monochromatic mood, so yesterday I created this inspired by Shimelle's Starting Point Challenge.



Again,, I used my favorite embellishments! Buttons, bows, bling, and flowers!!

This next one is a card I created today using Triplicate Trials Tuesday's TTT#7! This week's theme is fun and games, and although I am not a gambler, I did a little slot machine type of thing. This card could be given to anyone in your life who you are lucky to have, whether it be a friend, family, or significant other.





My final LO is from Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge. This is their first sketch challenge, and it was FUN! The challenge was to follow their sketch and scrap about something fun or humorous. Of course, my little peanut one this!





My family is coming home from their month long vacation, with that, dr's appointments, and errands. I will be on a small hiatus.... but we all know I can't stay away too long!!

17 comments:

  1. Hi, Donna from another freaking Scrappy challenge, you layout it so cute, gotta love those glasses. My wee one was laughing when she seen this. Great combo of colours, love the kite and the clouds are so cool. Thanks for playing along with us at Another freaking scrappy challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie I really like this card. You have used all 3 required elements so well....hopefully you will be LUCKY!! Thanks for joining us at Triple T please join us again next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Your layout for Lasting Memories is TOO precious, and I LOOVE the way you hid your journaling!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!

    ~Ashley
    LM DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a unique way to hide journaling. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! you've been busy. I am loving the another freaking scrappy challenge entry - those photos are a scream! The circus tent and the kire are perfect accesories - such a cool Lo1
    Thanks for playing with us this week - can't wait to see more of your work x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie - love them all, but especially love the one for AFSC - love the kite, the clouds, the photos, everything!! Thanks for playing along with another Freaking scrappy challenge ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that the cloud pulls out and shows your journaling on your first layout that is super cool! thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute layout! I love the monochromatic layouts and the clowning around layout! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, these are both BEAUTIFUL!! I love your secret!! TFS!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That triple lucky seven card is CUTENESS! Thanks for playing along with us at Triplicate Trials Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh how I love sleeping photos! So precious! Your cloud journaling is a phenomenal idea!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!
    Michele
    LMDT Member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. Your hidden cloud journaling is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful idea for the "secret". I always look at the layouts first to see if I can discover the "challenge" and you had me convinced there was no secret. LOL I love how it's so well blended.
    Thanks for playing along at Lasting Memories.
    Hugs
    Brenda LMDTM

    ReplyDelete
  14. :)))))))) wow your LO is so funny !
    cherubs

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow- you have been a busy bee!! Love your cloud journaling "secret" and that Lucky 7 card is great! Thanks for joining in the challenges at Lasting Memories and Triplicate Trials Tuesday!!! =)Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Marie, you have some adorable layouts. Love your take on the Triplicate Trials Tuesday challenge. It's always a pleasure to have you join us at Triplicate Trials Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome layouts love the one for Another Freaking Scrapping challenge very funny photos and love the way it is all put together thanks for participating

    ReplyDelete