Thursday, August 11, 2011

Layouts Galore!!!

I've been busy doing tons of Scrapbook LO's recently! I want to get as much of my books done before I go back to work! I haven't posted them as I finish because, honestly, I've been so wrapped in scrapping, I didn't want to stop and upload them to the computer!

This first layout was from my wedding day. It was inspired by Triplicate Trials Tuesday's TTT #6 Challenge. I chose to do this picture after I saw Scrap Out Stash's Re-Do Challenge. I've never redone a page before, but when I created the original, it was the first page I had ever done and was totally clueless!

Here's TTT #6 Sketch

Here is my result.

I've been making a ton of LOs for my little guy! I wanted to do a LO for each month as well! These are his newborn pics at the hospital! I had tons of pictures I wanted to use and needed a multiple pic LO. I found this one at Page Map's My Memory Suite Challenge.

Here's the sketch:

I turned it the side, and here is my result:

For his one month pictures, I found this awesome sketch from Scrapping Frenzy's Facebook Page.

Again, I flipped it to its side, and here is my result. I will be entering this in Blog Quick Quotes' Friday Challenge.

For his two month sketch, I used Sketch Savvy's latest sketch.


His  2 month LO

I hadn't planned on making a LO for this pic since I already made a digital LO for it, but when I saw this sketch from Twisted Sketch's Blog with a "Tiny" twist, I thought it would be perfect!!

 I seem to like flipping sketches, here it is!

 This final layout is of my uncle and two younger cousins. I found the older pic while going through boxes of pictures and I wanted to do a Now and Then theme. This was inspired by yet another Sketch Savvy design.


 My LO

On to more LO's!! 


16 comments:

  1. Marie, Marie...that's one heck of a kiss! :) Thanks for playing along with us at Triplicate Trials Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You did get multiple layouts done! All of the layouts have such CUTE pics on them, I think the ten toes is my favorite. Great job and thanks for playing along with the Quick Quotes Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers, you are on a scrapping roll! That baby layout is so cute. Love how you journaled between the pictures with the numbers on the side!
    Thanks for playing with us at QQ!
    ~Julie QQ DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super take on the sketch!
    Such a sweet pic of his tiny little feet!
    Thanks for joining us at Twisted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg!!! these layouts are precious!!! thanks for playing along with us at QQ!

    Adora
    (QQ DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you are one busy scrappin Lady, you go girl, lol! Love ALL of your layouts they are amazing and you have such a perfect little someone to scrap, how Fun! So glad you joined us in our 1st Quick Quotes challenge!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Marie, What absolutely precious layouts! They are all SO SWEET! I think the 10 toes is my fav too! Those FEET are just so CUTE! Thank you for sharing with us at QQ...FANTASTIC!


    Melin
    QQ DT
    Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
    Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you have gotten so many pretty pages done! I had so much fun looking through them all! Love the sweet 10 toes page also!!!

    So happy you are playing along with us at Quick Quotes! : ) Have a super day!

    ~ Rhonda
    QQ Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your baby layouts rock! They are super sweet and capture the moments/milestones perfectly. I am working on my son's first year album so I have many of those same great faces that I am scrapping too :)

    ~Lisa (QQ Social Media Director)
    www.blogquickquotes.com
    www.scrapaholic22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the wedding layout. Perfect for the Triplicate Trials Tuesday. Thanks for playing - we're so happy you joined us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just loving your take on our sketch
    many thanks for playing along x

    Sheena x
    twisted Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for taking part with this weeks challenge. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your layouts are just gorgeous! I have to put together two 8 x 8 albums for my great nieces this week. Yeah, I kinda left it until the last minute. Wanna help me? ;)

    Wanted to pop over to say thank you for stopping by my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous little toes, on the TS sketch, thank you for playing along. Loved seeing all your other beautiful LOs too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great layouts...I'm so being on my pages I don't know if I'll ever get caught up again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow- you have been busy busy busy!! Thanks joining in the challenges at Triplicate Trials Tuesday and Twisted Sketches!! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete