Saturday, August 6, 2011

Practical Scrappers: Anniversary Week Online Recipe Contest


Practical Scrapper is celebrating their anniversary with a week long recipe challenge. They will be giving us two items a day throughout the week to add onto the LO. Since they are celebrating their 2 year anniversary, I decided to go with a 2 page LO. As I was joining in their blog hop, I was actually inspired by a DT member. I got my inspiration from Scrapper Caz's Blog Hop LO. Here is my version is broken up by day.

Day One: CARDSTOCK & PATTERNED PAPER

Day Two: FLOWER (OR FLOWERS) & RIBBON

Day Three: BUTTON (OR BUTTONS) & BLING



Day Four: STICKER (OR STICKERS) & INK (ANY TYPE - MARKER, PAD, DISTRESSING, ETC)



(my ink is a little subtle. I just made these stitch like designs)

Day Five: FLOSS OR TWINE & SOMETHING RED


Day Six:  BRAD (OR BRADS) & CHIPBOARD



I was going crazy trying to figure out how to brads on my project. I didn't realize until afterwards that my flowers were held together by brads.

My Ingredients to the recipe:
Bazzill Cardstock
My Minds Eye Magnolia Collection
Soft Spoken stickers
$1 Target Ribbon
Joann Fabrics Bling
Random button from my stash
Red and White Cardstock
Random string from my stash
MME Brads
Thicker Chipboard stickers.

I'd have to say this was a HUGE challenge for me. It's really tough for me to start a project and not finish it up! I had to constantly remind myself not to finish it! But, finally, here it is!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous job, Marie!!!! I love your layout!! Beautiful colors!!!! So glad you played along with us!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALOHA Marie,
    Oh your'e welcome! I am happy to be your blogging friend. This LO is so beautiful. Love the color choices. This LO makes me miss home so much :-(. I hope you enjoy every min with your adorable son. They grow so fast, next thing you know he will walking and talking :-).
    Hugs,
    Rez
    http://karezmakreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Marie, thanks for your greetings and comments on my blog!!! :)
    I love the details on your layout, it looks awesome.


    Are we magkababayan????? :)

    ReplyDelete