Thursday, August 18, 2011

How many LO's can I finish in a week??

Before I show my new LO's, I am very proud to say that two of my LO's have done an awesome job! My Super Star LO was featured at Lasting Memories, my wedding LO was featured at Scrap Our Stash, and won Elle's Studio 8.4 Challenge!

Now on to today's LO. This first one is inspired by Shimelle's Hot Pink Hoopla Challenge and Bingo Cards and Butterflies Challenge. I used Sketches in Thyme's Sketch #53.

\

This is another LO of my God Daughter who's in the Philippines. She loves posing for the Camera and taking pics, yet she's so shy! I wanted a customized pink Bingo Card for this, so I created my own. Mahal means Love in Tagalog. I wanted to keep things simple!

This next one is inspired by Burlaps and Buttercups' Sketch with a Twist. The twist is to use brads and buttons. The title and journaling was inspired by Scrap it With a Song's Fun, Fun, Fun Challenge.


 I tried to think of a unique way to use buttons. I also did a slight twist to "Fun, Fun, Fun."


The brads surround the orange circle. I used some song lyrics on my journaling below.




I have recently fallen in love with Cosmo Cricket! This is 90% Cosmo Cricket, with Bazzil Cardstock as the base, Twine from Boxer Scrapbooks, and buttons from my Stash.

The final LO is inspired by Sketches in Thyme Take #54. This is my little guy when he was 6 days old.


Here I used some braiding cord for the buttons.

I wanted to do something different and wrap some ribbon around the safety pin.


This final project is something special. My husband and I haven't gone out on a date night since we found out we were pregnant. I was plagued with horrible morning sickness for the first few months, and I started to grow pretty early, so it was uncomfortable for me to go anywhere. I wanted to do something special.



Three and a half weeks until I go back to work! How many more projects can I crank out? Also, make sure you check out Sherrie's awesome giveaway!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. I love the rock a bye baby layout. The ribbon on the safety pin is such a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! love your take on the Burlap and Buttercups monthly sketch! Your use of brads and buttons is awesome! thanks so much for participating in this month's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages! I love the color choices. And congrats on your wins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun summery layout! Love the bright colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap it With a Song this week!
    Good luck!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so many projects and all beautiful. I love your take in my sketch. The color combination is lovely an dthe picture so adorable. Love the details like the safety pin and buttons.
    Thanks for joining us on Sketches in Thyme, come back next thuresdays for another amazing sketch.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all sooooooooooo FUN! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos!! And CONGRATS on all the features! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you are on a roll! congrats on all the layouts and projects. Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete