Monday, September 16, 2013

Hiatus and a Grand Opening.

I have just started a new job and have been working semi-non stop in order to learn everything I can to be successful in the job, so it definitely has caused a pause in my social media life, but don't fret! It's just temporary.

Ironically, I was thinking of taking a technology break! I felt like I was getting too sucked in to the social media world. Not necessarily too bad as long as I wasn't addicted, but I felt like I was constantly checking them to see what was going on, whether it be Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, or here at my blog. I wanted to take a break and really just do things. Things which includes picking up the phone to call someone and not just shooting them a text or what not. I would have to say I have been pretty successful, but lets be honest here, in our day and age, if you are not avid on your social media, you may lose touch with some people, specially if they are long distance.

Another good thing about my mini hiatus, I found other things to do on the internet. This includes finally opening my Etsy shop! Please take the time to peek around! Ethan's Imprints on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment