Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Falling in love with Fall!


I have always been a huge fan of warmer weather and as soon as a hint of cold air hits, I automatically get into this mini panic mode. I guess working in retail, let alone as a manager, for the past few years has caused me to feel a slight dread when the seasons change.

In the retail world, September is usually the beginning of Holiday prep. It's definitely not the kind of prep others get to do. While others start their Christmas shopping and plan out their Halloweens and Thanksgiving, we are already in a Christmas mentality. With all the hustle and bustle,  next thing you know, it's January.



This is my first September not having to worry about anything like that. I'm looking forward to our State Fair, eating Elephant Ears and Caramel apples. I'm taking my time planning my son's Halloween costume. To top it all off, I feel the excitement of  the upcoming months!

Fall is about colorful leaves, brisk cool air, pumpkin treats, warm cider, fall boots, and cute cardigans! I'm going to take my time and enjoy the rest of this great year and I hope you all do as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment