Monday, August 20, 2012

SPLASH!


This week's Lasting Memories challenge is "It's Cool To Be Cool"! Show off how you stay cool during the summer!!

My layout is of my favorite subject: My lil stinker! We got him a small toddler pool to play with during the summer. He saw his daddy blow it up and was getting excited. He even started splashing in the water before we were even done filling it. But, as soon we put him in the pool, he was one unhappy person.

Here is  close up of his reaction. It was just too funny!

I found these really cute embellishments. It is perfect for this LO because it looks like little droplets.

I used my favorite Thickers to add a title.

Patterened Cardstock: DCWV
Alphas: American Crafts
Stickers: EK Success
Embellishments: JoLee's
Stamp: Imaginisce
 


2 comments: