Sunday, August 12, 2012

Moments



This week's challenge at Lasting Memories is all about "A Special Celebration"!! 

This LO is to celebrate Mother's Day!!! We all went to the Crab Pot to celebrate it along with my Mom, Dad, and Brother. This was my first Mother's Day so it was a special one!

If you've never been to Crab Pot, I suggest you go to one or one just like it! They throw a giant bowl of seafood and goodies on your table, you throw a bib on, and you feast away!!

Now onto my LO!

I was inspired by a RECIPE challenge from Challenge Me Happy
one or more stamps
two photos
ribbon or twine or both
two or more paper clips
no cardstock
three patterened papers or more

Here are a few close ups to show you each element!
 
 


Thank you for stopping by!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love the blues and the quilted look of your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page...I love all the shades of blue. Thanks for joining us at CMH, and good luck with making the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors, beautiful LO! Love how you scrolled the journal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very pretty layout!! I'm loving the monochromatic tones!! So glad you joined us for our recipe challenge at CMH!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the monochromatic look and your ribbon banner is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete