Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hero Arts Stamp

I saw a fun challenge at the Hero Arts Blog! I needed to create a few cards for August, so I thought "Why Not take out my stamps!

Here is my 1st Card! A birthday card using the Zig Zac Cupcake stamp.

I stamped the frosting part of the cupcake onto pink paper. Then stamped the cupcake bottom onto brown paper twice. I scored one of the bottom stamps every 1/4" and folded it to create an accordion look. I glued this on top of the second bottom stamped paper to finish off the cupcake. I added different embellishments for sprinkles!

Cardstock: American Crafts
Patterened Paper: Recollections
Ribbon: May Arts
Stickers: Jolee's
Embellishents: Miscellanious 


This second card could be used as a "Just because" or an Anniversary Card. I used Hero Arts' Old Writing Digital Stamp. I LOVE the versatility of this Digi Stamp. It can be used for any themed project!



Cardstock and Patterned Paper: DCWV
Ribbon: May Arts
Sticker and Pearls: Studio G
Brads: Miscellanious


My final card is another birthday card. I used the same technique with the Cupcake stamp, but went for a manlier look. The colors were inspired by Frosted Design's Friday Color Challenge


Cardstock: DCWV and miscellanious scraps
Patterned  Paper: recollections
Ribbon: May Arts
Embellishments: Miscellanious.

Thanks for dropping by again!



No comments:

Post a Comment