Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Child of God

This week's challenge at Lasting Memories is a simple one!! Let's see how this photo inspires you!!


When I saw the photo, I just fell in love with the colors!! The teal and white/cream look gorgeous together! I just had to go with it!



I love putting multiple photos in a layout in unique ways! I have my photos "hidden" under my big bow! These are photos of my son's baptism. My dad was able to capture each step in photo. I wanted to showcase it in a clean way!




Now head on over to Lasting Memories! Make sure you join their blog hop as well!!

6 comments:

  1. Marie your layout is amazing... love how you hid the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie this is absolutely amazing! The colors are beautiful and the hidden pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout for the multiple photos. So elegant with the bow and daisies. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie.. this is such a great idea! Love that you showcased it all in a "Clean" way. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Marie - this is a beautiful idea!! I love how you showcased the photo's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie!!! I can't tell you enough how much I love this lo!!! How beautiful and creative!!!!

    ReplyDelete