Monday, September 26, 2011

Holiday Treat

For September, May Arts has an awesome craft challenge. They received what they call "The Happy Accident" ribbon package. I e-mailed Bethany at May Arts and told her my idea on what I would be able to do with the ribbon and I was chosen as one of the 25 to receive the ribbon to create the project with. 


Here is what I came up with.
I created an exploding box with a 3D Christmas tree and an Easel Card inside. The pink lace ribbon is wrapped around the box and I made a flower ribbon on top. The thick striped ribbon is the border on the box lid. I used the butterfly ribbon as decoration for the Christmas Tree. The think striped ribbon is on the easel card.






This will also be entered into Scor-Pal's September Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment