Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2 Cards, 2 Layouts!

If you are looking for Triplicate Trial Tuesday's Blog click HERE!

This LO is of my little binky lovin baby! I used Sketchy Thursday's 9.1 Sketch.

This LO is of pics from Great Wolf Lodge a few years ago. I used Elle Studio's Sketch Thursday for 9.1 and followed Challenge Me Happy's Recipe Challenge.

1 x cardstock
2 x photos
3 x different alphas (In the Title: Splash)
4 x different patterned papers
5 x buttons (In the Title)6 x staples (Surrounding each photo)





My brother in-law just had his baby and made this card!




This last one is a wedding card I made for my mom to give to her co-worker! I love making wedding cards because I love to make it match their wedding colors! I think when I do that, the couple has more than just a card to hold on to. If either one of them scrapbook, its an awesome addition! When I began to make this, I knew their color was dark red, and so I decided to throw some gold in there! Luckily enough, I found out later on, it is their other wedding color!!






I added a little slot for a gift card on the second page.



I will be entering this card in the following challenge:

Please make sure you check out my 100 Craft Buddy Giveaway! Just click here for more details!!

11 comments:

  1. LOVE the baby Daniel card, so stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute baby card! Love that big gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing creations!! What is not to love about babies!! Thanks for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the "Welcome Baby" card. Thanks for sharing.

    craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card, love those dcwv papers!
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday for our "the sky the limit" challenge
    hugs
    céline SSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your projects are awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really great card! Wonderful papers and te rose is beautiful.

    Thanks for joining our "The Sky Is The Limit" challenge at Stamptacular Sunday :)
    Hugs, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww Darling work! Im sure they will LOVE your darling baby card :)
    Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! These are all so wonderful! I LOVE the baby card you made!! Thanks so much for playing in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge!

    Connie M.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards!!!! Thanks for playing the Bring Back Beautiful Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete