Sunday, September 11, 2011

Black and White

If you are looking for Triplicate Trial Tuesday's Blog Hop click HERE!

This week's Lasting Memories Challenge is an all Black and White LO including photos! I love doing LO's in Black and White because it's so easy to make clean and simple. I still have a few leftover photos from my little wedding which is perfect for this project. This pic is of my mom and I during dinner.
I used Sketchy Thursday's 9.8 Sketch for this LO. 

I got an awesome prize pack from ArtChix Studio! They have some awesome craft embellishments for awesome prices! Definitely check it out! I just used one of their windows and covered it with DCWV Cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by! Please make sure you check out my 100 Craft Buddy Giveaway! Just click here for more details!!

8 comments:

  1. Such a precious photo!! I don't have enough of these myself! I'm behind my own camera too much! I really like how you did your title. Very cute and clever. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very classy and pretty! I love your swirl embellishment! Xoxo Charity LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, love the flourish. Stunning layout. Great job.

    Vicki
    LM DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie, this is beautiful and what a nice photo! Like Michele, I'm always BEHIND the camera, so we don't get many of these. The ones we have, I treasure! I love your title and that little flourish. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, what a spectacular layout -- The embellishments you used are gorgeous without distracting from the photo... Beautiful work!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Lasting Memories DTM

    ReplyDelete
  6. That swirl is to die for!! This is so pretty! What a sweet picture... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you did the title! It is very cute! The photo is very sweet as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this is lovely. I love all your elements and that swirl is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete