Friday, July 26, 2013

UnSquared!


Lately I have been in the mood to create cards different from your standard square and rectangular shapes! When a friends' daughter's 3rd birthday came up, nothing was more perfect that a princess card for a cute little princess! I don't have a crown in any of my Cricut Cartridges, so I had to crafty on how to do this. 


I found a Crown clip art online. I printed it to the size I wanted it to be, I used the printout as a template for my card. An exacto knife and 15 minutes later, I have my crown card!



This thank you card was no different! I found a Coffee Cup clip art and got my exacto knife out!



Birthday Card Supplies:
Bella Boulevard: Kiss Me
Basic Grey Alphas
Stuido 112 Bling
May Arts Ribbon
Embellishments: Target $1 Finds

Thanks a Latte Card Supplies:
DCWV Delightful Stack
Fiskars Stamp
May Arts Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment