Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day!

The one thing I have always loved about Valentine's Day: Making Valentines!! I am so excited about it, that at times, I wish my son had little classmates so I can make Valentine's for them, too! Let me not get a head of myself though!!

Here is the card I made for Hubby! You can find more details at the May Arts Blog!

This is my final post as an official Ribbonista. May Arts had to make changes, and had to downsize the team. Although it was a sad departure, I will always be a Ribbonista at heart and will never forget the lovely ladies I have met, including the Ribbon Lady!!

Next up is the card for my son

He loves Mickey Mouse, so this was absolutely perfect!

I used my Mickey Cricut Cartridge, cardstock, and Sticko Embellishments.

I love these Pebbles Alpha and the cute American Crafts 6 x 6 Cardstock!!

I used the more cardstock from American Crafts' XOXO for this next card.

I added some Basic Grey and American Crafts Alphas, and created my heart kite with Twinery bakers twine and Studio 112 Bling

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment