Sunday, February 17, 2013

Mom's Fabulous 50th!

I have been planning all the crafty goodness I would do for my Mom's 50th Birthday for quite some time now! There is nothing bigger than celebrating a milestone!


The invitations were created using DCWV's Latte Mat Stack, Cricut's Sugar and Spice Cartridge, and May Art's SK05!


I created this frameable guestbook using DCWV's Foiled Elegance, May Arts' 398-25-16 and 334-09. I took wooden numbers and decorated with cardstock, then framed it with flowers I purchased from my new favorite website, Save On Crafts


My Mom's party favors were created using Lavender buds and Tulle favor bags, again from Save On Crafts!

I created the thank you cards using the scraps I had left over from the invites! What a way to recycle! I was inspired by a sketch featured in DCWV's February Stack-a-Holic Challenge!!`


If you haven't noticed by now, my mom's favorite color is Lavender and we kept that theme through out the whole celebration!

Thank you for stopping by and "celebrating" with us!





No comments:

Post a Comment