Happy Holidays to all May Arts Blog Hoppers! This is day FOUR is this Ribbon-filled hop! I hope you have enjoyed the past few days. If you haven't had a chance to check the first three days, head over to the May Arts Blog so you don't miss out on the amazing inspiration!
Here is today's line up!
Here is my share in the Holiday Cheer!
Holiday Door Décor
- Take the poster board and cut it out in the shape of a stocking.
- Cut 5 inch by 5 inch squares out of variety of holiday paper.
- Lay the paper onto the stocking in the desired order.
- Create different size rectangles to create gift boxes
- Decorate with May Arts Ribbon
May Arts Ribbon
DCWV Christmas Multi Stack
Thanks again for HOPPING by! :)