Saturday, February 11, 2012

Vintage Valentine

If you are here for the the Cards for Emily Blog Hop Click Here! But please take time to look at my project and vote for it at the May Arts Blog.



I was honored to be chosen to enter May Arts' Vintage Valentine Challenge. The key is to use all the ribbon in provided as part of the project.


I also had a challenge for Scrap Our Stash's Take a Leap Challenge in mind. The challenge is to take a leap and try something new, whether it be a technique, project type, etc. I have never done a chipboard album before, so I thought this was the perfect time to give it a go!


I also had so much supplies left, I was inspired to make this altered birdhouse!







Supplies:
Heart Chipboard
Binder Rings
DCWV Lace & Linen Stack
American Craft Mini Marks Rub-ons
Kaisercraft Le Chateau Run-ons
K & Company and Bo-Bunny Chipboard Layered Stickers
Bo Bunny Trinkets
ArtChix Studio Wood Chips
Melissa Frances Vintage Embellishments and Florals
May Arts Ribbon 
Making Memories Pearls and Rhinestones
Queen and Co Pearls
Birdhouse from JoAnns


Thanks for your time! Please take your time to vote for my project at the May Arts blog!

Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment