Monday, February 13, 2012

Last Minute Valentine Tutorial

Supplies: White Cardstock, A Stamp of your choice (I chose a Studio G Heart Stamp), A variety of stamp pads, and Pop Dots.

Tools: Martha Stewart Score Board, Decorative Cutter, Glue, and Pen

1. I first trimmed my white cardstock to 4' x 8'. I repeated with 8 different cardstocks since I needed 8 cards.

2. I stamped my heart in various colors across the paper. I made sure to put each color in a different spot to create variety. 

3. Here are my cardstock all stamped up.

4. I took my scoreboard and scored at 4'. I made note of the first full heart on the front of each card.

5. With Scrap pieces of cardstock, I stamped coordinating heart colors to the first heart on the card.

6. I cut out the hearts and wrote little messages on the them. 

7. I used pop dots to glue the heart onto the card/

8. Here are the cards with their pop up hearts.

9. I wanted to add a little extra around the card, so I used a decorative cutter.

10. I trimmed all around the edges.

11. This is what the card looks all trimmed.

This is a quick and inexpensive way to make tons of Valentines. Asides from my tools, I spent less than $10 on my supplies. I made only 8 cards, but could have made as many as 50 if I needed to. The bonus, it took me about 30 minutes to create these cute little cards! Perfect for Moms who have to make cards for the whole class!


The Final Products!!



Thank you for stopping by and checking out my tutorial!
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment