Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Neon Chic

It was so exciting to see my layout making it to the top 10 for September's DCWV Challenge.

The challenge was to take the following sketch and create something fun!


Here is my take using the Neon Chic stack! I bought this stack because I LOVE the colors. Once I got home and began to look through it, I love its versatility. It's hard for me to find scrapbook paper to use for my son, but this is perfect! 


I am loving the neon tulle like print! It brings out the edginess!

The color splatter patterns are a lot of fun.

I added my go to embellishments, ribbon, to add some texture along with some pearls.

Like always, I also through in some hidden journaling!!

Cardstock: DCWV
Ribbon: May Arts
Pearls: Studio G
Alphas: American Crafts

Now my take on the card sketch challenge!


I used DCWV's Snack Stack! The strawberry cardstock looks absolutely delicious!!!

I added ribbon and buttons to add dimension, (my trademark) I love May Arts Net ribbon!! 

I also threw in some clever wording to compliment my cardstock.

Cardstock: DCWV
Ribbon: May Arts
Button: Misc
Alphas: Recollections

Thanks for stopping by!
Marie




No comments:

Post a Comment