Monday, September 24, 2012

Ribbon, Lace, and a hint of Pink!

This week at Lasting Memories, we have a brand new challenge for you!
 "Ribbons, Lace and Pink!" 
Use your ribbon, lace and some pink anywhere on your LO's!

Here is my take on the challenge! I took photos of my husband and I from Valentine's Day a few years back. I used the perfect DCWV stack for this challenge: Linen and Lace.

Kaisercraft florals to add some dimension.

Recollections Alphas and, of course, my go-to Ribbon: May Arts!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Marie! How sweet! Perfect pics for your LO! LOVe that lace/ribbon on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Marie...
    Loving the Linen & Lace feel!! Great LO to showcase those photos!
    Toni xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your embellies show off your pics perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty. Love the lace and ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome layout with Lace and Linen and that gorgeous May Arts ribbon. Just perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the flowers and of course the ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete