Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bows and Birthdays!

 I am subscribed to tons of Crafting related pages on Facebook, so when I saw this on my news feed, I just HAD to recreate it!

This was created by Pink Paislee's Design Team Member, Andrea Budjack.
I absolutely LOVE the giant bow she created! 

I'm not sure how she created the bow, so I just made a template using a scrap piece of paper. 
Here is my take on her inspiration!

I love how she used the curled strips of paper, so I added that onto my card!

I made the card for my Sister In Laws upcoming birthday. I wanted a little spot for a gift card, so I took a piece of paper, cut a small slit. I glued the paper onto my card with a sample gift card attached so I know what to leave unglued. I added a Birthday Banner, and there is my gift card holder!

My next card is inspired by this Frosted Designs Sketch.

I gotta say, I love the bow so much, I had to use it again!

Using a tag and twine, I added a little "greeting"

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment