Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pagerize #20

I won Scrap Our Stash's Pagerize contest for the past month! A layout is featured and one person "Pagerize's", scraplifts, whatever term you want to use. The layout creator then chooses their favorite and that person is featured as the next Pagerize layout!

I saw this sketch from SketchSavvy.blogspot.com at the DCWV blog! I love one photo sketches and had to give it a try!! I did put my own spin on it! I used DCWV Mod Retro Stack, Kaisercraft flowers, and Thickers. The giant heart is from my Hello Kitty Salutations cartridge.


I LOVE this shape from Cricut's Hello Kitty Salutations cartridge!

I am a huge fan of florals!! These were all Kaisercraft.

Now head over to Scrap Our Stash and show me how you would Pagerize this!


3 comments:

  1. I love the heart wings and your saying! Great color combination! Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's not to love! The papers, the flowers, the wings, the colors - fantastic. Thanks for playing with Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute, those wings are darling

    ReplyDelete