Thursday, January 26, 2012

Snow!?

I've got tons of scrapping to do! As part of my resolution, I wanted to finish a lot of my books for special events, but when I take so many pics, its so hard not to make layouts for new ones!

This is my son's first interaction with snow. He wasn't so crazy about it. At home, I can't keep him still long enough to change his diaper. Once I plopped him down on the snow, he just sat there staring at it.




I was inspired by Burlap and Buttercup's Sketch with a Twist Challenge. The challenge is to have distress and tears on the layout, and here is the sketch!


2 comments:

  1. maria,
    great job! I love your take on the sketch--love the colors!!Thanks so much for playing along with us at Burlap and Buttercups!-mp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, this is cute. Cool to see the Snow on your side of town. Our's is all gone now and it is so sunny today! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete