Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thank You!

Today is my little Peanut's 2nd month birthday! Time flies so fast!!! This was one of his very first pictures taken at the hospital by my dad. He was born May 26th, 2011, 5lbs 4oz, 18 inches long!


This little guy came almost a month early. To think, two weeks before he was born, I created this for DCWV's May Stack-a-holic Challenge, where this lo made it as one of the top 10!


These were his baby shower invites. The baby shower was less than two weeks before he was born. 



 Yesterday was a lazy day for me. I started a card, which is unusual for me to start one and not finish. I stopped mid project to create these prayer cards. My family is flying out to the Philippines tomorrow for vacation and I made these wallet size cards for them to put in their wallets.


I found this Travel Prayer through Google and was sent to this blog. Thanks to everyone who share on their blogs!!

I was finally able to create the Thank you card for my aunt! I made it using DCWV basic cardstock and a paper from their Premium stack. This was my first attempt at a digi stamp, which I got from Papiersalat's Blog


I am entering this card to the following challenges:

Hopefully I do well on those challanges!! I was going through my reader feed and was pleasantly surprised when I saw that I had won Triplicate Trial's Tuesday Challenge! Until I can figure out how to customize my blog, my badge of pride will be right here! :)


Also check out this feature of my mini hat at Scrap Our Stash's blog. Hopefully this project does well!! 

Well today is a busy day! We have to go to the little Peanut's 2 month doctor appointment, plus dinner with my family before they leave tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!


6 comments:

  1. You baby is adorable! The time does fly so cuddle him and treasure each moment. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs
    hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, your baby is just so SWEET! Really gorgeous makes too - fresh!

    Thx for linking it up to the Cupcake Craftroom polka dot challenge! Hope to see you again for next month!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww,he's a real cutie.Love the design of your card and the fresh greens.Perfect for our challenge.Thanks for joining us at DDSC.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable little sweety!! :0) And a wonderful CAS card. Thank you so much for joining us at DDSC this week hun. Hugs. Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just great for the CAS challenge and the baby is the winner for any baby challenge. LOL. I know you're proud. Thanks for joining us at DDSC this week. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo lovely!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme!!
    Kisses, kisses!!

    ReplyDelete