Thursday, August 29, 2013

Cake Quilling



Creativity comes in many forms, and one of my favorite artists is pastry chef, Carla of Honey Crumb Cake Studio. For my son's 1st birthday I was out on a hunt for someone to create the perfect cake. The 1st birthday is such a big deal and I wanted it to be exactly what we had in mind. I got a number through Google and spoke to the loveliest woman! From then on, Carla has been my go to person for big cakes and treats! She has done cupcakes for my Mom's 50th and will definitely be doing my husband's 30th next year! Carla also makes the YUMMIEST french macarons!! YUM YUM YUM!


This project was a gift I sent to Carla. Her work is beautiful and she is such a thoughtful person, I wanted to just thank her! This was inspired by cakes. She has a knack of creating classic, elegant pieces as well as fun ones!! So please make sure you stop by her site and check out her beautiful creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment