Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lazy Days

Before I begin, I want to thank everyone for the support I've been getting with my blog!!! I love how welcoming everyone is!!!

It's another warm day, which means fussy baby! Fussy baby + boo boo for shots = fussier baby! I didn't get to do much today. Like always, I tackled several challenges with one project. Here it is! 


I did a circle easel card. I used basic white and black cardstock with My Mind's Eye Design paper. I created the roses with the same paper. The ribbon is from JoAnn's Fabric. The button is from my stash. The jewel embellishments are from Making Memories. The swirl is from Sticko. I just used Microsoft Word for my sentiment. Between taking care of the lil Peanut and everything else today, this was my one and only project.

This is for the following challenges:

A throwback project for you guys. Both easel cards, one is graduation, the other is a Mother's Day card I made for my younger brother to give to our mom.



I was pleasantly surprised by my Prize pack from Boxer Scrapbooking!!! Find them on Facebook and Like them! They are awesome!!




This weekend is gonna be hectic! Not much crafting for me. I do need to make a cute gift card holder!!

See you guys next time!

12 comments:

  1. What gorgeous cards, Marie. Thanks for joining in the Rainbow Lady Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards. Love the circle easel card. The colors are right on!
    Thanks for showing us your "Shape" this week at Fresh Brewed Designs! :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for playing at CASE Study this week and it is a interesting use of Dawn's muse card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty but can't see the required flower there. Thanks for sharing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic shaped card. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card thanks for playing at StampinSanity this week
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very stylish card. Thank you for joining in with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card, I adore the colors you chose and those lovely flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning card! The black and yellow are such a happy and striking combo. the flowers are GORGEOUS!!! but my most favorite part of this post is the sweet little man and his monkey :D

    Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your creations, but the absolute cutest is that last one, no wonder it took nine months to make something that gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with StampInsanity's Favourite Colour challenge this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your shaped card looks really elegant. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete